Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Off

On my last week of working here in Des Moines, I decided to take Wednesday off from work. Wednesday, my least favorite day of the week, has long been my nemesis. I believe taking a "your name day" is very important every once in a while. Today was a "Yev Day". I got a hair cut, got a manicure (sure, not the most masculine thing in the world, but its nice sometimes, trust me), and got a one hour massage that I bought off Groupon and had to use before moving to the bay.

It was incredible! One of the most relaxing days that I've had in a while. Perfect way to get ready for a Thursday. I recommend it to everyone. Go to www.Groupon.com or www.livingsocial.com, and keep a look-out for local massage deals. Don't have to do it every week, but once in a blue moon...fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment